NikoOnline.com

Official NIKO Forum
It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:39 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: ALBUM: Love (2004 debut release)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:03 am 
Site Admin

[b]Love[/b]

It doesn’t matter what you’ve got, there's just one thing you need, it doesn’t matter what you’ve lost, all you need to see is love. And for all the pain you feel, your struggles and your strife, there’s just one thing you need to change all of your life! Love. The stones that struck you down, they’re crumblin’ at your feet beneath the hand of love. It’s in your heart, it’s in your mind, it’s in your life, don’t look too far. It’s in your heart, it’s in your mind, it’s in your time, don’t look too far. It’s in your womb, it’s in your child, it’s in your hand, don’t look too far.

lyrics and music by Niko Papasideris
copyright 2003 Melodic Warrior Publishing

[b]Aliesha Shine[/b]

Aliesha shine, so divine, brightest light upon your face, future is yours to embrace. Destiny eternity infinity divinity identity serenity heart of me you will be free so free! Look at your hands, look in time, look at your heart, shape of mine! Voice that whispers sweet words of life and a face that lights up the darkest night. So you see...a fool will believe and a heart will receive and child will be healed...forever, Aliesha shine so divine, brightest light upon your face, destiny I will never erase. Love is all, give your love Aliesha! Love from your heart is like water. I have called you by name. You should never ever assume, because I knew you in your mother's womb.

copyright 1997 Melodic Warrior Publishing

[b]In All Of Them[/b]

As strange as it may seem, I heard you in my dream, but where oh love where oh love can I find you? I’ll search throughout the night, above the brightest light, my hope is that I’ll hear you whisper again. Then could it be that, I become as you inside? Love for her for him for you, in all of them. I see it, oh, I see it, I see you, I see it. I do.

copyright 2003 Melodic Warrior Publishing

[b]Jules[/b]

You are the treasure of my life! You are heaven’s golden light! When I called, you came runnin’, fell right into my arms, I kissed your sweet lips of honey, now we’ll never be apart! Jules, forever will you be mine? and she said “Yes, I will!â€

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]